среда, 14 марта 2012 г.

Through acting grandson Montgomery, jazz icon lives

Anthony Montgomery, star of "I'm Through with White Girls" - which kicks off the 2007 Roxbury Film Festival at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston tonight - attributes his success to his grandfather, the legendary modern jazz guitarist Wes Montgomery.

"He was a phenomenal guitarist that the world embraced," said the young actor. "Unfortunately, he was not able to enjoy success to the fullest extent because he died at the height of his career. Thafs why I feel like I have been given this opportunity, for my grandfather to enjoy success through me."

Anthony Montgomery began college with little direction. But when one of his professors asked him to audition for an original piece …

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий